Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I Never Met a Moose I Didn't Like

It's frequently said that the moose, despite their cuteness, are actually vicious animals. Especially a mom moose with her baby (I don't know what a baby moose is called, so I'll stick with baby). This warning was again given by the townspeople during our recent visit to the mountain town, Grand Lake.














I'm a mom. I want to protect my children. But we were riding ATV's and came upon this mom moose and her baby by the side of the road. She didn't try to run or hide, and I wanted a picture.










I'm not totally irresponsible. I told my kids to slow down but not completely stop. I got the picture and no one died. It's all good!


















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Even though for many women the likelihood involving top reproduction purses is still a dream, they would be surprised to see the great products that can be found online. burberry replica There are many online providers that offer their clients access to high quality replicas at excellent rates. rolex replica Nobody will know that you are not wearing the original and you will don’t you have to spend your whole month’s income on a bag. fendi handbags outlet Even though many women might say that if they don't own the original, they should buy something else, chanel replica when they choose to buy a perfectly made reproduction, they will soon congratulate themselves for their decision. dior replica After all, they will have access to a beautiful bag it does not exceed their budget and they will be able to look fashionable every time they leave their homes.